We are looking for a data engineer to help us build our data framework for process large amounts of data based on user behaviour. You’ll be the go-to person for our all data requirements; processing, modeling, analysing and presentations.
Ultimately, your job will be an integral part of our efforts to build more accurate and efficient systems.
Who are we?
KliQr is an ML-driven technology platform that enables businesses to personalize their relationships with customers and optimize the value of their financial data.
What your job will look like
Here are a few things that you could be asked to do
- We are building a new feature and need to track and measure certain indicators
- We need to extend our Machine Learning algorithm or maybe build new ones to help improve some features
- We need to discover more about our opportunities analyzing our data
- We need a report/presentation on some analysis you have carried out
- Build machine learning models
- Analyze data across various channels
- Generate performance reports for management
- Work with software engineers to build more intelligent systems
- Strong analytical skills
- 3+ years of experience building data models
- Strong experience in python
- Good knowledge of some of the following technologies Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Hive
- Deep knowledge of Machine Learning and Data processing techniques
- Decent knowledge of Regex
- Great written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org