Who we are
KliQr is an ML-driven technology platform that enables businesses to personalize their relationships with customers and optimize the value of their financial data.
KliQr is hiring for the role of a sales lead to develop and manage relationships with KliQr’s markets, to achieve its commercial objectives.
Details of the responsibilities of this role are below;
● Differentiate KliQr’s unique value proposition to decision-makers, building trust, credibility, and sales of the business’ value proposition.
● Conduct calls and face-to-face meeting with customers daily
● Build and manage relationships with new and existing customers
● Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
● Monitor the business’ competitors and competing products and markets to advise leadership on shifting industry and market trends
● Work closely with the Marketing team to build compelling mother brands and sub-brands
● Manage possibly complex sales conversations to ensure qualified sales leads become customers.
● Leverage and lead KliQr’s cross-functional leaders by planning, developing, and executing on mutually agreed partnership strategies.
● Work cross-functionally with customer service, product, and engineering to define and document requirements and develop new solutions that can achieve the commercial objectives of the business.
● Document and track all correspondence/actions related to sales and partnerships including detailed reporting/forecasting of revenues.
● Work with the marketing team to identify strategic targets and outreach programs to achieve commercial objectives.
● At least four years’ experience in a sales or business development role in a tech startup environment.
● Demonstrable quantifiable success in achieving sales objectives in a tech startup environment.
● Excellent communication skills, both writing and speaking; proficiency with creating persuasive business presentations to achieve sales conversion.
● Team player with strong interpersonal skills; able to work across departments and act as a leader in the organization.
● A unique sales approach that combines creativity and agile deployment of sales frameworks to achieve sales efficiency.
● Passionate, self-starter with a disciplined “can-do” attitude excited about working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
● Committed to self-improvement and professional development with the ability and will to serve as a player-coach and mentor to other team members.
To apply for this role, please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org